With a classic look and timeless appeal, these doors will never go out of style! Characterized by the clean lines and flat inset panel. Its sleek and simple style complements any design, whether contemporary or traditional.
Interior doors can get a lot of traffic, especially bedroom and bathroom doors. Parkwood solid timber doors are stronger than hollow core doors; the kids can’t kick holes in them, they shut better and they don’t blow open or shut easily with the wind.
- Solid wood doors have an elegance and quality that can add value to your home.
- Designed to expand and contract, because wood is a natural material it is very reactive to
- changes in temperatures and humidity.
- Interior doors – 38mm thick.
- Solid timber for better acoustic rating.
- Can be painted or stained.
- High quality smooth finish.
- Made to measure.
- Character and style.
- Paint Quality Interior doors are made using custom wood/MDF.
- A standard range of reliable timbers to suit any design or style.