This 4-Point Mortice Lock offers a new and improved locking system along with enhanced furniture options. Up to four points of locking are available with the Optimum 4-Point when it is deadlocked. In addition to providing added security, the shoot-bolt provides seal compression that is specifically designed for the New Zealand environment.
- 4-points of locking from the latch, deadbolt and two shoot-bolts.
- Sequencing of locking points can be in any order (can be locked with or without shoot-bolts thrown).
- The handling of the lockset is adjusted by reversing the orientation of the latch bolt.
- 13mm short throw on deadbolt.
- Stainless steel forend plate.
- Adjustable latch projection.
- Latch wear insert included.
- Achieves Australian Standards AS4145: 1993 (Part 2) Security Level S2 and Durability Level D2.
- Can be paired with Euro cylinders.
- When used with the correct strike the lock generates optimum seal compression to provide improved water and air seal performance, especially for large panel doors.
- New Zealand made.