Yale Optimum Mortice Lock
The Optimum 3-Point Mortice Lock offers a new and improved locking system with enhanced furniture options available. When deadlocked, the Optimum 3-Point provides increased security with up to four points of locking. The shoot bolt provides added security and seal compression, designed specifically for the New Zealand environment
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Assure Slim Line Digital lock and Apex furniture ranges.
- Features 3points of locking from the latch and two shoot bolts (not included).
- Sequencing of locking points can be in any order (can be locked with or without shoot bolts thrown).
- The handing of the lockset is adjusted by reversing the orientation of the latch bolt.
- 60mm back-set.
- 85mm pitch.
- Stainless steel forend plate.
- Adjustable latch projection.
- Latch wear insert included.
- Achieves Australian Standards AS4145: 1993 (Part 2) Security Level S2 and Durability Level D2.
- Can be paired with Euro cylinders.
- When used with the correct strike the lock generates optimum seal compression to provide improved water and air seal performance, especially for large panel doors.
- New Zealand made.