Duramax Composite Doors won't rust, rot, twist or dent. Choose either a woodgrain or smooth skin, to be painted or stained any colour with a LRV Rating of more than 10%
- Solid fibreglass edges - clean and tidy, which can be trimmed or rebated
- LVL stiles and rails for superior stability - no warping or bowing
- 10 year Warranty
- Polyfoam resin engineered core for high insulation
- Better thermal r-rating than aluminium and timber doors
- High impact surface coating that can be painted or stained
- Available in Clear or Etchlite Double Glazing
How do I paint or stain my door? See finishing instructions here.
Duramax Heritage Entrance Doors
Available 1980 x 810/860mm 40mm thick Woodgrain finish only
Duramax Modern Entrance Doors
Available any size up to 2400 x 1060mm, except FL1S is only available up to 2050 x 860mm and FLAR12S is only available up to 1980 x 860.
W = woodgrain skin / S = smooth skin