Yale Assure SL Features.
- Weather Protection Gasket.
- One Touch Locking.
- Backlit Numbers That Will not Wear Off.
- Privacy Button.
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover.
- Sleek and Modern Design.
- Create up to multiple entry codes for access by keypad.
Yale Simplicity S3 Features
- Lever 3 flat lever with no return.
- Rose is a54mm diameter x 12mm.
- Non-handed. A removable stop plate allows these symmetrically designed levers to be handed and set as either an operable or fixed lever on site.
- Passage door function when used with a tubular latch
All visible surfaces 304 stainless steel.
- Suits door thickness 32-45mm.
- Lever projection 57mm.
- Lever length 130mm.
Install Within Minutes
The Assure Lock SL is simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver. The lock even has voice guidance to walk you through set up and customizing settings.
Installs On Standard Doors In Minutes
- Replace existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver.
- Fits on doors 35mm to 57mm thick.
- Back-set 60mm or 70mm.
- Face Bore Hole: 54mm.
- Edge Bore Hole: 25mm.
- Adjustable latch.
Monitor access, lock and unlock your door from anywhere when you upgrade with the Yale Home Kit*, Zigbee or Z-Wave module** and integrate into a compatible home automation or security system.*Yale Home Kit includes, Yale Home module and Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge for remote access (sold separately) **Network modules are sold separately
The range includes Accessible AS1428.1 compliant levers.
NB: Yale recommends to use this product in an environment where there are additional entry points into the dwelling. We do not recommend to have this product installed unless there is another form of access.