Wanganui is one of NZ's better lifestyle centres with excellent education, sporting and recreation opportunities. Assistance with relocation costs would be available. Parkwood Products Ltd offer an excellent working environment and give opportunities to progress to higher career levels.
Aluminium Nightshift Supervisor - Premium Position!
- Immediate start required
- Experience required
- People management
- Managing staff as outlined in job position below
- Great opportunity to join a go-ahead team
Aluminium Factory Staff
The aluminium division, which works on three 8-10 hour shifts, requires additional staff. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and enter a growing industry.
Possible rolls include:
- powder coating
- aluminium pre-treatment
- aluminium cutting and CNC operation
- aluminium door assembly and glazing
Key requisites for the role include:
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in working with your hands
- Motivated and a 'sleeves up' attitude
- Being responsible, reliable and vigilant at all times
- Having NZ Residency
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in New Zealand?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
If you are interested in further details or wish to apply for this position email your CV to Noel Gudsell email@example.com